Sales' self-serve process
Self-Service Sales Process - How does it work?
A remote advisor will confirm with you your availability, i.e. the date and time that is convenient for you for your test drive. You will have a period of one (1) hour to complete your road test.
The remote advisor will send you a text message indicating the location number corresponding to the "self-service" terminal where you will have to park your car. You will be given a code to open the padlock to access the key to the test drive vehicle. (This code will be valid for a period of one (1) hour following the start time of the test drive). The key and the vehicle will have been decontaminated by our SteamXPro decontamination service beforehand.
When you return from the test drive, you will park the vehicle at the same "self-service" terminal number, redial the code on the padlocked box to retrieve your keys. Put the key back in the padlock and you will be able to leave with your car.
SECURING OUR CUSTOMERS, AND OUR EMPLOYEES, OUR PRIORITY!
Another l'Ami Junior exclusivity
More details on how the self-serve test drive system works:
- Tell us your preferred time slot
- A telephone advisor will confirm availability and you will have a period of one (1) hour to complete your road test.
- You will receive an email indicating the location of the vehicle in the self-service area. This location consists of a space for the test vehicle and a space to park your vehicle.
- You will also receive a code to open the padlock containing the test vehicle key. (This code will be valid for a period of one (1) hour following the start time of the test drive).
- When you return from the test drive, you will park the vehicle in its original location, put the key back in the padlock and can drive away with your car.
What is required to complete a self-service road test :
Proof of identity with screenshot during the teleconference: the customer must hold their driver's license next to or below their face, the call centre agent will take a screenshot to identify the customer.
Confirmation of the customer's address: During the screenshot, the call centre agent must confirm the address they see on the driver's license. If necessary, take a screenshot of the back of the driver's license containing the valid address.
Security measures :
- A recommended route as well as the limitations of the test drive territory will be sent to you by email.
- All our vehicles are equipped with telemetry. These measure, among other things, acceleration, braking and distance travelled.
- If you need to get out of the limits, you must inform the telephone advisor so that he can program the telemetry device correctly.